TTN Valentine’s “Will You Be My Swolemate?” Event
----------- Valentine's Day -----------
A day centered around L-O-V-E! Love for one another and love for oneself.
Thank you to all that attended "Will You Be My Swolemate?" I wanted to put together an event for those to experience what makes To The Nines: activities that help you look and feel your best. What better way to celebrate the holiday than with an exclusive TTN partner workout for you and yours (friend or significant other), great tunes, and good-for-you food to fuel you after your exercise!
I would also like to thank the amazing sponsors!
- The healthy dinner and delicious parfaits (loved the addition of the chia and sunflower seeds!) were from Pure Gourmet Meals. PROMO: New customers get 10% off your first full order! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The superfood bars were provided by Wipala. They can be found at local health food stores and coffee shops listed on their website. They can also be found on Amazon.
- The probiotic-rich kombucha on tap was from Bayou City Bucha. My favorite is their refreshing Soul Cider, which is made with green apples and cucumber! This can be found at Cafeza, Bebidas, and all Nourish locations.
- The two gift cards were provided by Healing Waters, a floatation therapy spa where you can truly relax your body, mind, and soul. It is one of my favorite places to go, when I need to de-stress and focus. PROMO: Use my code "ToTheNines" to receive 15% off an hour or 90 minute float! Expires 3/15/18.
- The cute space is Local Office, and it just opened two months ago! You can rent an office, a desk, or their new event space, which will launch later this month. From experience, it is a great place to get work done! Take a tour and try it out for a day. Your first day is free. PROMO: Mention "ToTheNines" for one month free on your 12-month term lease!
Here are some photos from the event!
Y’all came ready to work!
To The Nines by Teresa Thuy Nguyen
They're excited to work out TTN style!
Carnations for everyone
Wanted to give flowers to show my admiration of love for yourself! Two for you, Phyllis!
My LOVE HIIT playlist is up. Paige and I are ready to get this party started!
Getting everyone warmed up for the partner workout!
Demonstrating the first one! Marty should be moving his legs. :)
Gerardo and Yvonne are ready for the next one!
I like to call this the Kid ‘n Play.
Next partner workout!
Core engagement activated.
Teamwork gets that bicycle moving!
Grab your partner.
Diana trying to mentally prepare for the next exercise.
Last workout: “Cupid Shuffle”!
Time to stretch it out.
Anahi picking up her Pure Gourmet Meals!
Some of the treats!
Thank you to Danny from Bayou City Bucha!
Local Office babes: Paige and Lida!
My sister, Diana, and brother-in-law, Mauricio, made it out!
Look at these swole folks: Gerardo, Yvonne, Fabian, Anahi, Evelin, Susie, Marco, and Marty