My Natural Skincare Regimen for the A.M.!
If your skin is normal to oily like mine (and also more oily in the summertime 🤓), this post is for you! These skincare products keep me from shining like a disco ball, y’all! I prefer skincare lines that are free of chemicals and have used the natural skincare lines, Origins and Ole Henriksen, for yeeears. I recently learned of Mad Hippie from my facialist, and I love the brand’s affordability and cleanness!
Here’s my skincare routine in the a.m.!
After I cleanse my face:
1) Pat Origins A Perfect World eye cream with SPF 20 on my orbital bones with my ring fingers. This hydrates and protects with sunscreen and antioxidants from premature aging! 👏🏼
2) Apply a thin layer of Ole Henriksen Truth Serum all over. This hydrates deep beneath the skin, fades my post acne scars, tightens, and protects from free radical damage! Byeeee, wrinkles and fine lines!
3) Apply Origins GINZING Ultra-Hydrating Energy Boosting Cream all over. This moisturizer is hydrating, yet so lightweight, and gives the skin a glow! I love using it on myself and on my clients.
4) Roll the TRUBEAUTY Jade Roller over the moisturizer in an upward motion. This helps the product sink in and increases circulation in the skin AKA reducing puffiness! Use the large side on the face and the small side around the eyes. 😊
5) Apply Mad Hippie SPF 30 all over the face and neck. This product uses the mineral sunscreen, zinc oxide, and protects from aging and burning rays! 🙌🏼 And, more vitamins! It has Vitamin C and Vitamin E for more antioxidant and anti-aging power.
Do you cleanse, hydrate, and protect your face in the a.m.?
It’s a must! Let me know how you add these products to your daily routine!
Sponsored post: Although I received the Jade Roller as a gift from TRUBEAUTY, the opinions are honest and my own.