What I'm Packing
I just got back from an awesome trip to Houston, Texas to visit my family and celebrate my grandmother's 90th birthday!! What a milestone! You can imagine all the happy bellies that ensued from all of the delicious food.
With all of my days jam-packed with fun, I had to pack some long-lasting essentials to keep me looking fresh!
1. Sultra Bombshell - The clampless iron gives you 'bombshell' curls in seconds! It safely heats the hair with kyocera ceramic, so no frying. Result? Soft and shiny Victoria's Secret a la Alessandra Ambrosio waves that lasts for days.
2. Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo - I wash my hair every other day to keep my strands from getting too dry. This can be caused by sulfates in shampoos and overwashing, which strips hair of its natural oils. I use a dry shampoo in between washes to keep the oils at bay. This is hands down my favorite dry shampoo! Boosts volume with no white or sticky residue.
3. Liana Paula Python Bracelet and Malachite Jewels - LOVE my Liana Paula jewels! My embossed python bracelet is so unique with its snake head latch. Beautiful malachite is a protection stone that absorbs negative energy and pollutants from the atmosphere and from the body. It also protects travelers, so it was a must this weekend.
4. Make Up For Ever Aqua Smoky Lash - For big lashes with lots of smudge-proof volume, two coats of this guy always does the trick.
5. Boscia Super Charge Overnight Moisture - Skin can get dehydrated with all of the flying. This moisturizer recharges your skin to keep you glowing. Makes your skin so soft and smooth, while preventing lines and wrinkles.
6. Tarte BB Tinted Treatment - I always rave about this product. Try it, and you will see why! It moisturizes, treats, mattifies, primes, evens and protects with SPF 30. Whew! This is the only product you need to pack for your face.
7. Studs - These cute gold studs are a pair in a nickel free 6-pack, and they do not irritate my sensitive skin. They go with everything!
8. Bobbi Brown Eyeliner in Black - For waterproof definition that beats the Houston heat, I could not forget my gel eyeliner. One application, and you are set!
9. Bite Mulberry - Of course, I packed my resveratrol-infused lipstick in this gorgeous wine shade to fight all of the free radicals that can be found in a bustling city. I love Bite Beauty's lipsticks, because they are free of lead, which is found in many lipsticks. With a few swipes, you can get a light berry for day. For a deeper color, apply more onto lips.
10. OPI Bubble Bath - This shade is a romantic soft pink that is perfect for any polished look. ha! Pun intended. :) It is very sheer, so it will require 3 coats. It also dries quickly, so no fuss.
11. AE Cropped Tank - I could not resist getting this crop tank for the upcoming hot summer months. Right now, it is on sale for $9.95, and you can 'buy one, get one for 50% off'. Pair it with printed pants or a maxi.
Hope this helps you pack for upcoming trips! What are you packing?