[Mmm...Monday] Bò Lúc Lắc
- 2 lbs. of filet mignon, or petite tender medallion (which is just as tender and less expensive)
- 10 cloves of minced garlic (the more, the merrier!)
- 1 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- Ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tomato
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch of red leaf lettuce
- Sea salt
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
1. Cut the beef into 1-inch cubes.
2. Marinate with 5 cloves of garlic, soy sauce, pepper, and sugar.
3. Cut the tomato in half and into thin slices. Marinate the tomatoes and thinly sliced onions with 3 cloves of garlic, honey, apple cider vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, and a dash of salt and pepper. Place the red leaf lettuce on the plate.
4. Put vegetable oil into a pan and wait until the oil is hot.
5. Put 2 cloves of garlic into the pan and stir fry.
6. Add the beef and stir fry, until it is medium rare.
7. Pour marinated vegetables on top of the lettuce. Pour beef on top of the vegetables. Serve with your choice of rice! Enjoy!