Fallin' for Bottoms
Temperatures are dropping here in Northeast Florida. YAY! A sign that the holidays are coming in full gear. What a great excuse to parade a barrage of glitz: sequins, feathers, jacquard, leather, and metallics! These are sure to glam you up for any holiday function!
Below are my favorite bottoms to dazzle your friends!
1. Club Monaco Skirt - Four F's - Flirty, Fit-and-Flare, and Floral all in one. Brighten with a yellow sweater and booties.
2. J.Crew Skirt - Winter White Wool taken up two notches. A white top will make for a cool, monochromatic look.
3. Silence + Noise Joggers - Leather is still on trend. These can be dressed down or my favorite -- up with pointed heels.
4. TOPSHOP Skirt - I am loving the midi length and taffeta fabric -- sure to make you feel like a princess!
5. Sabine Skirt - Feathers add a girly flair to any frock. Will be pretty with lace or a sequined blouse.
6. ASOS Skirt - Metallic, snake skin says you're serious! Wear with a white button-up, if you mean business.
7. Lovers + Friends Pants - SEQUINS. PERIOD. <3
Sigh. It isn't hard to see why I've fallen for these bottoms this fall.
Stay tuned for a contest! Have not given anything away in a few months, and I want to make someone's day, just in time for Thanksgiving!! :) Check my www.Facebook.com/ToTheNinesTeresaThuy page for details.
Also, Nordstrom Rack is opening today at the St. Johns Town Center! Follow me on IG@TeresaThuy to see all of my favorites!