Got a hot date this weekend? Here are my favorite beauty must-haves for the summer that protect you from the sun's rays and don't require you to touch up! You will have him in awe of your untouched beauty.
1. Benefit Cha Cha Lip and Cheek Tint $30 - A beautiful coral- tangerine stain that gives your cheeks a natural flush and lips a pretty tint that lasts all day! Can be applied sheer or layered for a brighter hue. TIP: Blend quickly, because it sets fast.
2. Clarins UV Plus Sunscreen Multi-Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 50 $40 - My favorite! Unlike most sunscreens, this one leaves no white residue and is super lightweight. This oil-free, mineral sunscreen protects from UVA and UVB rays, fights wrinkles, and delivers antioxidants! Bye, wrinkles and free radicals!
3. MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Eyes in New Matte Brown 25L and New Lagoon Green 52L $18 - They do what they say! These eyeliners are waterproof, smudge-proof, and stay put without melting. The dark brown defines without looking too heavy, and the teal is so much fun! Perfect summer shades!
4. Alterna Bamboo Beach Ocean Waves Tousled Texture Spray $20 - Alterna's line is FREE of parabens, sulfates, phthalates and other unnecessary additives. This spray gives you beautiful, effortless beach waves, while locking in moisture! It also protects your hair and color from the sun! Hello, shiny hair!
5. fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Coral $22.50 - This balm contains SPF 15. YAY! Vitamins A, C, and E protect your lips from free radicals, and the sugar holds moisture to keep your lips hydrated and smooth!
6. Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof Mascara $6.99 - Ride the Volum' Express train! It plumps the lashes and does not flake! (Currently, you can buy one and get one half off at Ulta!)
Get ready to look sizzling hot without looking like a hot mess! :) What are your favorite beauty items for summer?