I have always been a HUGE fan of Tarte Cosmetics, the “High-End Naturals”. Their products offer high pigmentation and are free of parabens, mineral oil and sodium lauryl sulfate!
I was ecstatic when QVC had a special offer for an excellent 8 piece collection from Tarte that contained new products that have not reached store shelves and my favorite BB cream via my Makeup Weekender post. The BB cream is $34, and the products total $208. This collection was only $60, so it was quite the steal! I had to click BUY.
1. NEW BB Tinted Undereye Corrector in Medium – Conceals dark circles instantly. Use the synthetic, lighter side of the Dual-Sided Diffuser Bamboo Concealer Brush to apply product from the inner corner out. Then use the darker side to blend. This product will help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, moisturize, and balance the skin’s texture!
2. BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen – Love, love, love this! It evens the skin out perfectly, so I love wearing this to work. It moisturizes, conceals, primes, and protects with SPF 30. I also love using this as a base for my foundation for non-shiny, full coverage. Use the flat side of the Double-Ended Bamboo Brush to lightly dab product onto the center of the face, where we tend to have redness and large pores – eek!, and apply outward. Use the rounded end to blend product for a flawless finish.
3. NEW LipSurgence Power Pigment in Awakening – I love their lip stains! The color stays on for hours. They also moisturize the lips, and studies have shown up to 6000% after 28 days. You bet this is my best friend in the cooler months. This neutral pink is an existing cheek stain shade and is beautiful for everyday.
4. NEW Lights, Camera, Lashes Waterproof 12-Hr Inner Rim Liner – This triple black liner stays put for hours. I define the eyes by lining the upper and lower inner rims.
5. Lights, Camera, Flashes Statement Mascara – This mascara is like the original Lights, Camera, Lashes in that it gives tons of volume and length. The improved brush has denser bristles on one side that add volume to every lash and longer bristles on the other that lengthen and separate. Provitamin B5 helps to condition and thicken the lashes. Pretty amazing stuff!
6. Makeup Bag – The Missoni-esque bag fits the entire collection with room to throw in my Urban Decay Naked face and eye palettes.
I used all of the products from the collection here. For a bit of berry, I applied Tarte LipSurgence Matte Lip Tint in Envy on the lips.
I am so happy with my purchase! I love the additions to my naturally beautifying Tarte collection.
Which product are you eager to try? What’s your favorite Tarte product?