FUN FACT: Did you know that peafowl with the beautiful blue-green plumage are all males? Male peafowl are called peacocks, and their eye-spotted tail feathers are fanned and used to attract peahen for courtship. Pretty boy!
First, I primed my nails with Sephora by OPI Base Coat. $4.50
Then, two coats of
1. Royal blue – Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry in Royal $5 (gift)
2. Sea foam green – Essie in Absolutely Shore $8 (I got for $4 at Marshall’s.)
3. Jade green – Sephora by OPI in Read my Palm $4.50
4. Grassland green – Sephora Collection Color Hit Nail Polish in Picnic in the Park $5
5. Peacock green – Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Viridian $17 (gift)
Rings: AE Chevron Ring Set $15.50, Brandy Pham Lela Kitty Ring in Mint (gold plated, hand painted and Swarovski crystals encrusted) $88, & my favorite ring 🙂
Sale ALERT!! SEPHORA by OPI nail polishes are marked down from $9.50 to $4.50 at all Sephora stores and online. That is the cheapest price of all the polishes aforementioned. The polishes are chip-resistant and fast-drying. Today, I purchased a beautiful nude, Let’s Plié, from the line. It has metallic flecks that complement bronzed skin. It is office friendly and will go with everything in your closet. Read my Palm, a light jade green, is very similar to half of Dior’s Birds of Paradise Summer 2013 nail polish duo, and 1/3 of the price!
Shake your tail fingers! Will you try a metallic aqua this summer or wear all the peacock feathers at once? 🙂