It is one of my favorite seasons of the year: FOOTBALL SEASON. I am ready for tomorrow’s season opener for the Jags!
Here is my makeup look using the Jacksonville Jaguar colors, teal, gold and black.
1. Using the Urban Decay Naked Eye Palette $50, apply a buff matte (Naked) all over and then apply a matte brown (Buck) in the crease.
2. Line the upper lid with a Teal Eyeliner – Too Faced Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Peacock $18.
3. Line the lower lid with a Gold Liquid Liner – Sephora Collection 12 HR Eyeliner in Metallic Gold $12.
4. For added gold shimmer, apply a Gold Shadow – Urban Decay Naked Palette Half Baked on top of the gold liquid liner.
5. For definition, apply a Black Eyeliner – Tarte Skinny SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner $19 in your waterline.
6. To finish the look, apply two coats of a Black Mascara – Benefit BADgal Mascara $19 to the upper lashes.
See you at the game tomorrow! GO JAGS!! 🙂
Hope you’re enjoying this beautiful Saturday!