Temperatures are dropping here in Northeast Florida. YAY! A sign that the holidays are coming in full gear. What a great excuse to parade a barrage of glitz: sequins, feathers, jacquard, leather, and metallics! These are sure to glam you up for any holiday function!
Below are my favorite bottoms to dazzle your friends!
1. Club Monaco Skirt – Four F‘s – Flirty, Fit-and-Flare, and Floral all in one. Brighten with a yellow sweater and booties.
2. J.Crew Skirt – Winter White Wool taken up two notches. A white top will make for a cool, monochromatic look.
3. Silence + Noise Joggers – Leather is still on trend. These can be dressed down or my favorite — up with pointed heels.
4. TOPSHOP Skirt – I am loving the midi length and taffeta fabric — sure to make you feel like a princess!
5. Sabine Skirt – Feathers add a girly flair to any frock. Will be pretty with lace or a sequined blouse.
6. ASOS Skirt – Metallic, snake skin says you’re serious! Wear with a white button-up, if you mean business.
7. Lovers + Friends Pants – SEQUINS. PERIOD. <3
Sigh. It isn’t hard to see why I’ve fallen for these bottoms this fall.
Stay tuned for a contest! Have not given anything away in a few months, and I want to make someone’s day, just in time for Thanksgiving!! 🙂 Check my www.Facebook.com/ToTheNinesTeresaThuy page for details.
Also, Nordstrom Rack is opening today at the St. Johns Town Center! Follow me on IG@TeresaThuy to see all of my favorites!