Beach babe! Yes, I’m talking to you. I know you have a beach trip planned this summer, and I got you covered…in sunscreen! And, a few other things.
Let’s dig into this past weekend’s luggage, (because I have not had a chance to unpack). 🙂
1. Bright Bikini Target Xhilaration Bandeau Bikini Top $17.99 and Target Xhilaration Strappy Bikini Bottom $14.99 – Target has the cutest selection of swimwear, which you can mix and match, with pops of print and flashes of skin through mesh and cut-outs. Oh la la.
2. Wide Brim Hat Target Black Ribbon Floppy Hat $14.99 – A pretty hat that shields the face, shoulders, and décolletage is everything, when I am at the beach. This hat hides it all.
3. Waterproof Eyeliner Bobbi Brown Gel Liner $25.00 – A swipe from this pot of brown shimmery gold will not smudge through an ocean swim or a hot and humid summer day.
4. Face Sunscreen Clarins UV Plus HP SPF 40 Day Screen Tint $44 – This lightweight, sheer tinted sunscreen provides maximum sun protection with 100% mineral filters and amazing coverage! It also has a patented anti-pollution complex, which will protect the skin from pollutants and free radicals that cause premature aging. See you never, lines and dark spots! Wear on top of a lightweight moisturizer like the Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturizer.
5. Body Sunscreen Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Sunscreen with SPF 30 $8.99 – Sunscreen is my best friend, and I always encourage my friends to slather it on. All day, every day. I had to snag a fresh, new bottle of this lightweight sweat and water resistant sunscreen for the body. It is good for 80 minutes before reapplication! What?! More playtime in the sun and ocean for this outdoor-loving gal. It hydrates without leaving the sticky residue that sunscreen typically leaves behind, too!
6. Cute Sunnies Triple Graces Round Sunglasses $63.33 or $31.11, if you buy 3. – These stylish sunnies are UV400 polarized, so they cut glare and make things appear more vivid! The quality is impeccable for the price.
7. Printed Clutch Target Printed Clutch with Tassels $16.99 – Bright colors and tassels are my thing for spring. This is just the pop of color(s) every outfit needs.
9. Crop Top Urban Outfitters Cropped Tank Top – Surprise, surprise. Crop tops are still my favorite! I love to wear them with high-waisted shorts and wide-legged pants. It was only appropriate to pack a few for my beach getaway!
I was so happy to have spent this past weekend with my family and catch up with friends! It was a weekend jam PACKED with fun! I was very fortunate to have the opportunity to do Sally’s makeup for her wedding, along with the makeup for her mother and four bridesmaids, visit my family, go to the beach (haven’t been, since I was in Miami for my birthday in January!), attend my cousin’s high school graduation party, celebrate my brother’s college graduation with a BS in computer engineering, feast over oyster happy hour for my cousin’s birthday, and play with my best friend and her family that were in town from Georgia!! Whew!
Here are a few snaps of my Beach Babe essentials in action this past weekend!
Site of wedding in Pensacola Beach
Dinner, live music, and a sunset at the Destin Harbor Boardwalk
Getting some sun!
Fort Walton Beach
Love the beautiful beaches of Pensacola and Fort Walton Beach that I call home. Follow me on Instagram at TeresaThuy to see more of my adventures.
I will be attending Free Press Summer Fest this Saturday and Sunday. It will be my first time, and I am stoked to see Tove Lo, Major Lazer, Odesza, and Flume!! Hope to see you there! 🙂